Salon Ultra-Trail« 2014
Still few places available!
From Tuesday 26th to Friday 29th August 2014
A show dedicated to open country races
The 2014 Ultra-Trail® Show will welcome all players involved in open country races.
Taking place under the sign of conviviality and sporting ethic, the show offers the opportunity to share your passion for trails and open country races in general.
The village composed of wooden exhibition booths, widely acclaimed by the exhibitors every year, will once again be installed just a few hundred meters away from The North Face® Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc® departures (Place du Triangle).
- 55.000 visitors expected.
- An official program of which 65 000 copies are distributed all over the department.
- 4 days to share your philosophy of the trail with the 7000 runners from 5 continents and the public of Chamonix Mont-Blanc.
- An area dedicated to brands (industrials, nutrition, accessory…) and an area dedicated to race organizers from all over the world
- Animations proposed by our partners dedicated to the children as well but also the adults.
2013 in figures
- 85% of the exhibitors have been satisfied or very satisfied of the attendance level during the 4 days of exposition
- 26% of foreign exhibitors : a show getting more international every year. So does the race
- 20% of additional exhibitors in 2013 : a growing event
- 75,1% of the runners who came to the race bib distribution went through the Ultra-Trail® Show
- 79,1% of the visiting runners stopped by at 5 booths at least
- 70,4% of the runners have purchased at least one article during the Ultra-Trail® Show.(*)
86% of the exhibitors plan to come back in 2014 !
Take part in the event and join all the actors of Trail running
7000 trail runners from all over the world, 73 nations represented in 2014
Will be attending :
- The North Face® Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc® partners
- The industrial sponsors of open country races including manufacturers
- The institutions of Mont-Blanc
- O rganizers of the largest Trails in the world (Europe, USA, South America, Japan, Australia… )
- World elite trail runners
- Tourists and those accompanying runners
Become an exhibitor: