Let us reduce emissions of gas and particles together
Before the race
No, car sharing is not synonymous with constraints and rigidity. Well organized, it can be a friendlier alternative, more economic and less risky than the travelling alone.
click here to get more information
Or use a local transportation
For your transfer from Geneva Airport to Chamonix, or for local journeys, click here to get more information
- The organisation of a transport plan allowing movement around all the strategic points of the race route.
- Free buses for the runners
- Optimum use of buses for the volunteers
- Very interesting tariffs for accompanying persons
- Organisation of specific shuttle buses to go from Chamonix to Saint-Gervais and Les Contamines.
More than 1000 people transported.
A serious publicity campaign and reservation via newsletter and the Internet.
Action with the communes
- Closure of certain roads to favour public transport (Saint-Gervais, Orsières...)
- Free parking
- Free shuttle buses
Transportation of equipment in protected zones
The Ultra-Trail® uses, where it is possible or necessary the service of mules & muleteers to transport material (medical & rescue equipment, tents...)