To follow the races
Would you like your family and friends to be able to follow you from the 4 corners of the globe?
For the UTMB®, the CCC® and the TDS™
- Different methods are available to you at www.ultratrailmb.com thanks to LiveTrail :
- Follow On-line, each runner stage by stage
- Follow live on-line the race leaders
- Follow by SMS, stage by stage, of all the runners
- Be up to date with news of the races through that which is posted at www.ultratrailmb.com, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Experience the highlights through the videos produced in collaboration with the EMHM and chamonix-meteo.com
- You would like your friends to follow you on your Facebook page: the controls that you pass through will be automatically posted due to an application developed by The North Face® and LiveTrail (with subscription)
- New for 2012: Implementation of WEB TV which will broadcast throughout the week with all the important moments, newspapers, windows of "live-coverage", interviews, Round Tables, conferences, movies, public debates...
For the PTLTM
• Follow each team on-line in real time on www.ultratrailmb.com
On the route
Accompanying persons, live the race with your runners !
We have the ambition to offer you an event which respects the environment, your role is very important! Let us, together, avoid this race in the middle of nowhere becoming an "automobile festival", and use the organisation’s buses ! An exceptional public transport organisation will allow you to reach all the villages crossed by your runners without any trouble.
Price: 25 euros per person = Unlimited access as from Thursday morning
6 euros per person = access limited exclusively to Saint-Gervais / les Contamines.
See details and conditions
Important reminder : road closures
Certain principal roads will be closed to favour public transport and to limit the event’s ecological impact:
- The road to access Saint-Gervais will be closed to traffic Friday August 31st from 19:00 to 21:00.
Only the organisation’s buses will be authorised to use this road.
A pre-reservation at www.ultratrailmb.com is necessary to take these buses (as from the beginning of July). The transport ticket will then be available for collection during the race-bib distribution in Chamonix Mont-Blanc.
- The road to access Champex from Orsières will be closed to traffic Friday August 31st and Saturday September 2nd from 19:00 to midnight. Only the organisation’s buses, leaving Chamonix, Orsières or la Fouly will be authorised to use this route.
The organisation’s shuttle buses will all leave from Chamonix (see map)
Find all the detailed, practical information such as the Accompanying person’s Guide, the provisional bus time-tables for the organisation’s buses the examples of how to follow a runner by using buses and reserve your transport ticket on the Accompanying person’s page.