The organisation's buses
An exceptional, communal transport system is planned for the competitors and those persons accompanying them in an attempt to limit the green-house gas emissions and particles.
Let us, together, avoid these races, in the middle of nowhere, engendering an immense swarm of cars around Mont Blanc.
During the UTMB®, the CCC® and the TDS™, buses are available for :
- Taking the CCC® & TDS™ runners to the start in Courmayeur
- To repatriate runners to Chamonix or Courmayeur at the end of the race or in case of abandonment
- To allow accompanying persons to go and see their runners in all the villages through which the races pass without using their private vehicles (see map below).
PLEASE NOTE : taking into account the possibility of having to wait for buses during the night and the possibility of difficult weather conditions, this system is not recommended for very young children.
- Volunteers and organisation members: free access on presentation of your badge.
- Competitors: free access upon presentation of your race-bib.
- Accompanying persons :
- Unlimited pass from Wednesday morning : .................................. 26 euros per person
- Access to Saint-Gervais / les Contamines only (UTMB®) : ............. 6 euros per person
Free for the children under age 15 accompanied by a parent
Sales and reservations
- On www.ultratrailmb.com : from July 1st and before August 17th
It will be necessary to collect the tickets from the appropriate stand at the distribution of race bibs.
- In Chamonix : on sale at the welcome chalet at the Grépon car-park, also at race bib distribution and information points.
ATTENTION : no reservations for Saint-Gervais & Les Contamines in Chamonix (exclusively available at www.ultratrailmb.com before August 17th)
NB : Pets are not encouraged on the organisation’s buses; each driver is free to refuse them on their bus.
Start CCC® and TDS™
To get from Chamonix to Courmayeur for the start of the CCC® or TDS™, runners receive a control card for themselves and for their companions at the bib pick up in Chamonix (transport is free for runners, their companions must purchase a pass for 26 euros)
Schedules are indicative because they will be adapted during the event according to the constraints of the organisation and possible traffic problems.
The "PC-TRANSPORT" (organisers) in Chamonix and Courmayeur are at your disposal throughout the race to advise you.
|Click here to download transport schedules: UTMB® / CCC® / TDS™|